Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all first time posting I bought a 2013 Honda NRZ and it one point they had wrecked the front end so they did not replace the fog light assemblies the light the brackets or the black plastic facia piece anyone have those for sale or can tell me where to get them at a reasonable cost thank you in advance. I need the right side and the left side of all that they left there is just the wiring.

·
Premium Member
8,825 Posts
see this thread and others for ideas

Look for this part number 08V31-SZT-100B on Genuine OEM Honda Parts and Accessories Online - Honda Parts Now. Then you can figure out the part numbers for the brackets and fascia pieces. Many recommend the Morimoto after market lights. You can also check out Buy LED Light Bulb Replacements for Your Vehicle they are a sponsor here and shipping is free if you mention this forum. They have lots of options.

If you have everything including the mounting brackets, lots of options if you need the fillers and the brackets that is more difficult.

Related existing postings

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see this thread and others for ideas

if you have everything including the mounting brackets, lots of options if you need the fillers and the brackets that is more difficult.
I have nothing for the fog lights I need all the pieces.

·
Premium Member
8,825 Posts
I have nothing for the fog lights I need all the pieces.
No wires, no switch? Even if you have those the kit might be most cost effective. Another member recently needed everything but the fascias and brackets. He got lucky and eBay had a kit with what he needed minus what he had. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,288 Posts
Well crap, I'm being told they no long make them, any ideas? I'm looking for the fog light garnish P/N 71103-SZT-J00 (RH) AND 71108-SZT-J00 (LH).
Is your CR-Z the Base model, or is it the EX?
Base does NOT have switch/wiring to the fog lights; EX does. So, it will be much easier to find just the garnish part numbers you mentioned above. They aren't marked "discontinued," so there's still hope, as I see the 71103-SZT-J00 is listed as "Currently unavailable" but the 71108-SZT-J00 is listed as still available. Take the part numbers to your local dealership parts counter, and see if they can order them, as my local Honda Parts guy got some parts for me, which were actually marked unavailable or even discontinued on some/most of the online parts sites.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is an ex model and originally had the lights the garnishes the whole works so the switch is there and the wiring is there but they got in an accident with it and somebody did not replace the garnishes or the lights.

·
Registered
2011 CR-Z EX
70 Posts
Mine is an ex model and originally had the lights the garnishes the whole works so the switch is there and the wiring is there but they got in an accident with it and somebody did not replace the garnishes or the lights.
When I bought my car, one fog light was broken.
I ordered what I thought was the correct fog light, but it wasn't (similar but not exact).
I then bought another fog light; one that would have fit, but the screws that hold the fog light to metal brackets would not budge at all. This led to scraped knuckles, a lot of sweat, a lot of swearing, and a lot of frustration.

I took my bumper off like 3 or 4 different times, trying to come up with a solution.
After wasting multiple dollars and multiple hours of my time, I decided to just buy the plastic garnishes that come with the base model (no fog lights).

So, while I do have a fog light button and the wiring, etc., it has been too much of a pain in the a**, so I let them go.
And once you take into account how often highway rocks chip/crack/break the fog lights, it just made fiscal sense for me to bite the bullet and get the garnishes.

I recently installed a 6000K LED conversion kit to replace the HIDs and I don't think there would be any benefit to having fog lights at this point (besides aesthetics).
So, $100 spent up front and I never have to worry about my fog lights breaking again. And let's not forget about the weight savings :)

Here are the part numbers in the event you want to go with the garnishes and lose the fogs:
Font Material property Screenshot Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
2011 CR-Z EX
70 Posts
Sorry the pics are so small...
For whatever reason, I’m not able to view your attachments. The fog light assembly/housing attaches to a bracket similar to the one attached. This bracket mounts to the inside of the front bumper over by the fog light area.
Gesture Elbow Automotive exterior Auto part Drawing

·
Registered
2011 CR-Z EX
70 Posts
Oh and for what it’s worth, one of the reasons I went without fog lights is because the screws that mount the fog light to the bracket were seized beyond all hell. For me, that’s how this whole thing started. One fog light was broken and I thought it would be a piece of cake. Well, maybe for some, but not in my case. This car had these things installed back in 2011. Here it is 2022 and these screws definitely didn’t want to leave the car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh and for what it’s worth, one of the reasons I went without fog lights is because the screws that mount the fog light to the bracket were seized beyond all hell. For me, that’s how this whole thing started. One fog light was broken and I thought it would be a piece of cake. Well, maybe for some, but not in my case. This car had these things installed back in 2011. Here it is 2022 and these screws definitely didn’t want to leave the car.
That bracket is for the oval fogs on an older Z.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well crud somebody has put on an older front bumper because I did get the garnishes for a 2013 but they don’t even come close to fitting my bumper now looks like it’s off of an 11, now I have to start looking all over again anybody got any garnishes and fog lights for sale for a 2011 or 2012?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts