Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What colour is your CRZ and why did you chose it?
Here in the UK around a third of all cars are grey/silver which is a poor colour for a sports car.
Did their owners dream of a porridge coloured car as a child?
My CRZ?
Bright red of course, the colour all sports cars should be. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
It was a close call between the red & the white for me....
But the white swung it, as the estimated delivery time for the red in the GT here was going to be 'at least' mid January 2011 - and the white GT was late October (then arrived 1st week in October!)

Luv my white one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I hate the color red and will not pay my money for it. Normally I want blue but blue was hard to find and I was tired of my charger. I wanted a change now and the only blue in 300 miles was a CVT. One reason I was tired of my charger was the auto tranny. I hate the boredom of it. I also dont care for the green tint the blue has. I liked the white but my cruiser is white and I am in that to much. I thought the black was sleek and complimented the lines of the car well.

I forgot how hard they are to keep clean. But I drive my POV about once a week...if that... so it is easy to keep it clean.

·
Registered
169 Posts
As Luddite said, in the UK a lot of cars are either sliver/grey or some shade of blue. I did like the red CRZ but the salesman showed me the current factory build order and their allocation and black was the least allocated colour. So after having a look at one in Crystal Pearl Black I ordered one. After I saw a black CRZ in the metal that was it.. suits the car very well. The only problem... it will be a lot of work to keep it clean.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
My previous car was sliver so i wanted a change. I like the idea of a black car but i felt that in person the black hid some of the lines of the CRZ (in the hatch area). That left me with white blue and red. I like the way it looks, but i cant drive a red car.

I chose PWP. Modding a white car is much easier (IMO) because you get much more choice in color options for wheels, brakes, tow hooks and other cosmetic things.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Won't ever own a red car-- just ain't my porridge style! Actually, I really do like Cream of Wheat and oatmeal!!!

Don't want a black or white car because of how quickly they look dirty. Do have to admit that the CR-Z is one of the nicest looking cars I've seen in white!

Thus, came down to the blue or silver, the only two other colors available here in the USA. Was initially leaning blue, but went silver and am glad for it. Just like the look of silver-gray on most types of cars... makes them look sharper, in my opinion.

Would have been nice to have more color options. I really like some of the colors available for the Mazda 3's, for example.

·
Registered
66 Posts
CRZ EX/CBP. Very limited choices here in California as far as colors in a 6MT. So, black it is....Silver would have been my first choice if I had one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.