Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've checked out the Accord and Civic colors recenty you know they're mostly dark and drab, not at all what you might iike on your CR-Z.

I've owned small two-seat sports cars all my life and I can assure you that light and bright colors are an important safety consideration if you want to be seen on the road. I had a black Austin Healey that seemingly was invisible to oncoming driver's making left turns in front of me. It was so bad I had to drive with my headlights on during the day to keep them at bay (huh, guess I was a pioneer of daytime driving lights, something unheard of in the 60's). :)

When you finally see the CR-Z in person, you may be surprised at how small it is. Not a whole lot bigger than a Mini. This is a good thing if you like small tossable cars like I do. But visibiliy to other drivers becomes important. If you agree here's what I would like to suggest.

Write a letter NOW to American Honda letting them know your expecting light and bright colors for the CR-Z. It's not too late to influence this choice of North American colors. Write to:
American Honda Motor Co.
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Attn: V.P. Automobile Corporate
Planning and Logistics

I've sent my letter. I hope you will too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Would it not be too late as the brochure already shows the colors or is there drastic differences between Japan and North American color selections?

·
Registered
37 Posts
You will see a difference without a doubt, but I don't think Honda will disapoint with their Americana color selection IMO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts