Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011, CR-Z, EX, 6MT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello again my friends,
I have a noise coming from the clutch in first gear and reverse (MT). It starts when the car begins to move and it goes away after the full relise of the pedal. In the rest of the gears it doesn’t to it, only from stand still leave. The previous owner told me that he changed the clutch recently (that was 5 months ago when I bought the car. I’ll try to record the sound and attach it. So the previous owner lied to me or he used cheap parts.... i’ve done around 6.000 km since i bought the cr-z and i’m not such a bad driver to destroy a clutch that quickly :))

i made a video here (it’s uploaded on my youtube channel, I couldn’t find another way)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
If it's happening when pressing on or releasing the pedal, it's the throw out bearing. Some of the cheap ones that come with kits really suck. That's why I always suggest oem when it comes to these types of bearings. Sadly, you have to pull the transmission to replace it.

·
Registered
2011, CR-Z, EX, 6MT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's happening when pressing on or releasing the pedal, it's the throw out bearing. Some of the cheap ones that come with kits really suck. That's why I always suggest oem when it comes to these types of bearings. Sadly, you have to pull the transmission to replace it.
Thank you so much. As long as it solves the problem, i will do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts