Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
That's what she said. :surprise:
So wrong. Hahaha.

Seriously though, this thing is quality. When you pick it up, you can tell it was designed super well. And its super solid. Just feels right. I know that sounds strange, but WOW, I'm impressed!

Now I'm wondering if I should have picked up ball joints while I'm doing all this crap. Mine have over 200k.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
So wrong. Hahaha.

Seriously though, this thing is quality. When you pick it up, you can tell it was designed super well. And its super solid. Just feels right. I know that sounds strange, but WOW, I'm impressed!

Now I'm wondering if I should have picked up ball joints while I'm doing all this crap. Mine have over 200k.
It's not too late.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
So going over a couple of details, I realize I bought the 'lifting eyelet' that Honda recommends here, but I don't have the bolt. Guess I am going to have to pick one up, along with a spacer.

Anyone know what I should use for a spacer?? I'm assuming it doesn't need to be anything too strong, or does it?:

I'm guessing I could pick one up at the local hardware store, along with the spacer.. hopefully.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts