Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive never had a vehicle with light colored seats for good reason.. Are the CR-Z seats Scotch Guarded ? How do you clean them if you get something on them, I haven't got them dirty yet, but I do have children.

J

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Ive never had a vehicle with light colored seats for good reason.. Are the CR-Z seats Scotch Guarded ? How do you clean them if you get something on them, I haven't got them dirty yet, but I do have children.

J
No not unless you purchased the overpriced interier exterior protection package they try to sell you when your with the finance guy. Would definitely Scotch Gaurd them. Not only for the kids, but due to sloping side and roof, when you open the door in the rain, it will hit the side of the seats.

Cleaning, There is a thread here on keeping the car clean.
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/general-discussion/1749-keeping-your-new-cr-z-looking-new.html

Might want to ask the question there. My generic answer would be to find a product at your autoparts store.

Be carefull with the spray Scotchguard type of products. Protect the plastics from the spray. Read the instructions.

- Storm Silver CR-Z CVT EX/W NAVI -All the exterior/Interior options - 17" Rims/Tires etc., minus Nose Mask.
- Previous Car = CIVIC Hybrid EX/W NAVI and HFP Package - 18 HFP Rims/Tires and body moldings. Really liked it but always in ECON mode. Lov'n the CR-Z. Wifey too. We are 49 year old empty nesters.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Yes, They might and most likely interfere with the side air bag that pops out of the side of the seat.
If the seat covers are custom made for the vehicle, that will be taken into consideration. I have used Wet Okole neoprene seat covers on several vehicles, and I love them. They are very protective, very comfortable, and you can get built in adjustable lumbar support and even seat heating if you want it. (And pockets on the back.. which I like!)

I just ordered some Black with Royal Blue (matches the blue stitching in the CR-Z pretty close). When I get them in.. I will post pics...

Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers

Kind of like the pic below....

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
If the seat covers are custom made for the vehicle, that will be taken into consideration. I have used Wet Okole neoprene seat covers on several vehicles, and I love them. They are very protective, very comfortable, and you can get built in adjustable lumbar support and even seat heating if you want it. (And pockets on the back.. which I like!)

I just ordered some Black with Royal Blue (matches the blue stitching in the CR-Z pretty close). When I get them in.. I will post pics...

Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers

Kind of like the pic below....

Those are very nice but how can you be sure they wont interfere with the airbag?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
how much were the ones for the CRZ since it isnt listed?

EDIT: i made an educated guess based on the fact that they are all the same price
mine was $330. Pockets on both and lumbar on drivers. I had these in the Xterra I used to have, and they rock! Very nice covers!

Mine should be in... about another week. I will get pictures... and try to show the gap for the airbag deployment, lumbar... etc...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.