Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clazzio Seat Cover from Go Tuning Unlimited - CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING SALE!

Go Tuning Unlimited first introduced the Clazzio seat covers for the S2000 3 years ago and have been exclusively selling them since. Clazzio seat covers have been hugely successful for the S2000 because of the quality, fit, and finish. We're proud to now offer them for the CR-Z with the same great level of service and reliability we have offered countless customers.

Some color patterns are kept in stock. Please inquire for details.

Custom color combinations only available by SPECIAL ORDER
Available Custom Colors: (You can choose any combination you like)
Vinyl (outer) : Black, Gray, Light Gray, Beige, Ivory
Peforated Leather Center Section (center) : Black, Gray, Light Gray, Beige, Ivory, Red, Blue, Yellow
Suede Center Section (center): Black, Beige, Gray, Light Gray, Ivory
Stitching : Black, Beige, Blue, Gray, Light Gray, Green, Ivory, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow

Price: $180 (Suede) / $230 (Leather)
Prices are per PAIR (2 Seats)

Custom Color Samples

Color Pattern Samples

Here are some samples of the fitment and build quality:

*** These photos were taken at the time of installation BEFORE the break in period. After breaking in, they will look better fitted with less creases. ***

=====================================================

Shipping/Insurance Info:
- Insurance will be included on all orders!
- Shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or international. Please PM me for shipping quote.
- For local pick up please PM me. We are located in Orange County, CA.
- The product(s) will be very well packaged.

Payment Info:
- You can order by phone, email, PM, or through our website at gotuning.com
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, Cash
- All order MUST be shipped to billing address
- Paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]
- 8.75% Sales Tax sales tax is required for all sales within California.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice pictures, I already signed up with the group buy that ZETA PRODUCTS held. Am looking forward to getting these covers into the CRZ and taking some pics.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
PM me a price on the Blue/Black as depicted.. Thanks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pictures, I already signed up with the group buy that ZETA PRODUCTS held. Am looking forward to getting these covers into the CRZ and taking some pics.
:thumbsup: No worries, you'll be getting the same great product! However, we're aren't hosting a group buy, we'll be stocking these and taking special orders just like any product we sell.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
really interested in this but i must see this installed on our car first so i can see fitment ect.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Can someone please take a couple pics of the clazzio seat covers from that youtube video for me, and post them here. I work offshore on a reasearch vessel. Internet speeds out here are not video worthy. I would like to see that cover on the CRZ seat however!!! Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
:thumbsup: No worries, you'll be getting the same great product! However, we're aren't hosting a group buy, we'll be stocking these and taking special orders just like any product we sell.
and you have them on sale for the same price as the group buy anyways!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can you deliver clazzio with light gray outside and black perforated insert?
I've seen on another site that there are two gray colors.
And can you deliver to The Netherlands Amsterdam?

greetz ron

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you deliver clazzio with light gray outside and black perforated insert?
I've seen on another site that there are two gray colors.
And can you deliver to The Netherlands Amsterdam?

greetz ron
Yes, we can ship internationally. email sent!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very interested in ordering a set of these covers but I dont see them on the Clazzio website - how do we order?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Has anyone gotten there covers in the mail and installed yet? Would be curious to see some member with them on and the different colors they chose.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We just got a few in stock! Suede center/ black border w/ black stitching and perforated black leather center / black border w/ black stictching only. All other standard color combos and pre-orders arriving in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
damn if i get the temps down in the car from the heat i might be interested in the black leather with blue stitch or suede (how durable is it?)

1 - 20 of 281 Posts