Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm looking for a cheap (<50$) triple gauge pod holder for LHD cars that goes in the compartment above the radio (Just like the C-west one). It cannot be carbon fiber or look-alike, preferably matching OEM dash pattern or just smooth. It must ship to the EU. I'm looking for the holder itself without the gauges. It can also be a 3d model (STP, OBJ, STL, etc). Got anything?

·
Registered
2011 6MT S/C
40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,863 Posts

·
Registered
2011 6MT S/C
40 Posts
What do you want to monitor?
The reveltronics product can be configured using their software program to show whatever information you want. But for me:

Boost will probably be the one gauge in my car since it's already there.

A/F ratio
Oil pressure
Water temp
IAT for the methanol injection
Voltage

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad there isn't anything like it. I think that I might just do a custom digital dash that would go into the storage compartment itself and have the lid motorized. That would be cool and not so difficult to do (maybe except the motorized lid part), but this little project will have to wait at least till summer.
Thanks for reply anyways

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would it be a problem if you could pop out the the container with the lid from the dash itself (iirc one screw behind the radio and clips), unscrew the lid from the bottom part and scan those two parts seperalty. Would make my job of design everything much easier.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The reveltronics product can be configured using their software program to show whatever information you want. But for me:

Boost will probably be the one gauge in my car since it's already there.

A/F ratio
Oil pressure
Water temp
IAT for the methanol injection
Voltage
I'm late to this one...
The information can be obtained from the CR-Z ECM by the OBDIIC&C with some work if there is enough demand..
In the Insight G1 and HCH1 Civic we had it configured to display 8 parameters as standard.

A/F Ratio (This activated a big green Led when the car was in lean burn)
ECT (This also activated an audible alarm, if it went too high)
IAT
Fuel Injector Ratio

IMA Voltage
IMA Current
IMA Battery Temp
SOC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts