Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
BANNED
3,501 Posts
I downloaded and looked at it. Not too happy with how big it is and how slow it is.. I miss my IE program version.

·
elderly lady
2,834 Posts
realtallshorty thanks !!!

I think many forum members will be very gratefull to you for sharing this information.

To make my life easier, I just removed all the pdf restrictions so its possible to copy etc. from the document.
If others would like to have that pdf, then I could upload it for sharing aswell..
Dangitt - I forgot to do that, (remove the restrictions). I have already copied the CD they sent. I have the file on my hd too. I will remove the restrictions from the hd copy and burn another CD. Thx for the reminder.

·
Registered
130 Posts
For as much as I have gained from this forum, it's the least I can do
Thank You so MUCH!!! :thumbup:

Although I have the 2013 CRZ, this should help with the majority of issues I may need to address when trying to modify, add or fix. The only other alternative is to pay for a subscription to Honda which is close to $400 a year. That's a rip off!

Just downloaded it and wow! this is almost 2750 pages. That's a lot of printing if I wanted the manual in print.....

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Can we sticky it to the WIKI page or somethin?
Sorry, but no. Letting everyone have access is really cool. But it kinda amounts to a bootleg copy and the Forum can't officially endorse by stickying it.. Again, apologize.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.