Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the minivan tagged me on my front end, and I had the body shop fill the logo indent (basically because they were going to have to paint it anyways), I've been trying to figure out what to do with the front emblem. I may eventually stick it back in it's original location, but for now might as well play around since I don't have to hurry and cover any indents since it's already been deleted.

Trying the center grille mount, but I didn't create a surround for the mount so not liking it as much as I thought I would.

Most everything is temporary as it will all go away when the grille and front brace is replaced.

Mounting is a piece of bent aluminum from the hobby store painted black and 5 lb double sided exterior tape for the emblem.

-Hoi

·
Registered
675 Posts
i like it better w/o the emblem or on the original area. emblem on the grill doesnt seem soooo ionoo hahaha

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
i don't like it just floating there like that. if it had a full black Backing (like the front Plate mount but in the size of the Emblem) it would look alot better.

Kind of like the CRZ Concept pics (although it's hard to see in that pic):

·
Registered
675 Posts
BUMP. btw what is that red liner in your grill?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.