Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cars and coffee is coming around again! For those who haven't ever been, its a good get together. Last month had 117 cars in attendance. This month should have several large car clubs, including a Mustang club, a Viper club, a GTO herd, and this month - ZCar club out of Richmond is kicking off a day long Spring Club Event with a visit to C & C.

Here's the link to the C&C Facebook page:
Cars and Coffee ~ Williamsburg

My challenge to everyone in VA, DC, MD, WV: Lets get a large gathering of CRZ's!

The lowdown: Saturday, March 19 · 8:00am - 10:00am

Williamsburg Premium Outlets
5625 Richmond Road
Williamsburg, VA

Oh, and I know that this is in the wrong forum. But, I want to see a large number of CRZ's (instead of just mine lol) roll out there.

· Registered
4 Posts
Come on out to the Inaugural event of Cars and Coffee Williamsburg now at the Williamsburg Winery! (See Flyer) This monthly event is laid back and informal and best of all - its Free! Come make some friends and enjoy your first cup of coffee for the day with us. Door Prizes and surprises... June 18th 8-11AM at the Williamsburg Winery!

See the contact Us page on the website for maps and directions...

Event Coordinators... C&C Wmbg

http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

· Registered
4 Posts
Inaugural Event Cars & Coffee Williamsburg at the Williamsburg Winery

Inaugural event details
This Saturday's event is shaping up to be a real fandango! Our first event at the new location and our host: The Williamsburg Winery is behind us 100%. As most of you know by now this special event is going to run from 8-11AM an hour longer than our usual event. But we've got a lot going on to keep you smiling - as if nearly 100 cars from around the region weren't already enough.

As our thanks for your patience and understanding as we have moved yet once again in hopes of providing a reoccurring venue that you can be excited to attend... For the first time we've lined up some exciting raffles/door-prizes sure to catch your attention. Two dealership reps and goodies.. A wine tour and tasting for two. And finally a group raffle with a twist! The larger your group the more tickets for this exclusive door-prize... Picked by enthusiasts - for enthusiasts! That's all I am going to say for now except this one last teaser - if you like traveling with your group and representing in style - we found the perfect way. Come on out with your group and win your colors!

Saturday 8-11AM at the Williamsburg Winery where Cars and Coffee is the absolute best way to start your day! 5800 Wessex Hundred Williamsburg VA 23185

· Registered
4 Posts
Got Hot-rod??

So far, We're on for tomorrow... Hope to see some of you at Williamsburg Crossing tomorrow - Cars & Coffee Williamsburg will be at the shopping center on the corner of 199 and Hwy 5... 8- 10 AM Please check Facebook and or our website at Cars and Coffee Williamsburg before leaving in the AM in case of weather.

This is our last opportunity to get together in 2011. If rained out, that's it for December - next weekend is Christmas eve. So come on out one more time and get your car on! See you tomorrow!

C&C Wmbg

UPDATE: This is not the BLOOM at University Square - but instead at Williamsburg Crossing

· Registered
4 Posts
Saturday Jan 21st - C&C Wmbg - weather notes

Rain is in the forecast for our event tomorrow, Saturday the 21st. However, the news this morning indicates we should only get rain overnight - but the rain should move out after 4 AM before returning sometime around noon.

I feel we can fit the event in between the showers. So for now I say we are a GO!

I will monitor the situation through the day, so check back on Facebook and at the website for any changes before leaving home... I hope to see you all tomorrow at the Williamsburg Crossing - corner of Highways 199 and 5 in Williamsburg VA. See you there!

Cars and Coffee Williamsburg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.