Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would I search for this part? It’s only showing me number plate lights when I search for number plate light plastic surround , any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Sky Vehicle Automotive parking light Wheel Street light

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing is missing.

Your market has the two lights. The US market has a single center light.
Surely there should be like a plastic surround or something you can see the two screw holes , I’ve had the car over 2mths and ain’t noticed it missing , do you know what it’s called so I can find one
Cheers

·
Registered
935 Posts

My mistake, it is for the backup camera. Models without the camera just have a hole.

·
Premium Member
8,480 Posts
Final answer is the license plate has 2 lights and the cars without camera have 2 screw holes and an empty space. Cars with camera have the camera there. I surmise that this would be the same for all years and many markets. This thread can now be locked.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CR-Z EX CVT
112 Posts
No one reads beyond the second post do they? Imma go edit that, seems to make people stop reading and jump right to the end to tell someone on the internet they are wrong. Guilty myself.
Reminds me of "if you post a question on stack overflow, you might get an answer. If, however, you create a fake account and answer incorrectly... you will get multiple answers instantly."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts