Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did spend quite a bit of time searching for these around sites like Tire Rack and whatnot, and I did not find them. Could not locate anywhere on the forum either.

So can anyone tell me what rims these are exactly?

I found this pic doing a Google image search, and I am loving this look. I think this is what I want mine to look like, just have not decided on if I want to go with black/gold/bronze on the wheels. I think this style of rim really compliments the car, has the same aggressive yet clean sort of styling.

Which brings me to my next question, would anyone be willing to photoshop this pic to make the wheels gold or bronze? I'm not sure how hard it would be... lol :p

I really appreciate the help!

Thanks

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh wow, thanks for the quick responses everyone! Very helpful indeed :D

I do not know how I missed that thread in my search... it's the exact same picture lol. Oops :blush:

But good news that they come in bronze as well, ohh choices, choices :p

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just found these for a possible more affordable alternative... One less spoke, but similar design and style. These are almost the exact same rims I have for my del sol though lol

In Gold...

Or maybe, Gunmetal?...

These are the Rota "grid racing" wheels. I have used Rota's for my autocross wheels and have no complaints with them, they are affordable, fairly lightweight and look nice IMO.

:thumbsup:

*edit: these almost look closer, but again with one less spoke... The Rota "boost"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.