Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a odd first post.. I've been lurking here for awhile and have test driven a silver ex cvt.. iwas very impressedbut want to hold out on a 6 speed.. so anyways I am trying to locate a silver crz ex manual transmission withithout nav.. I'm willing to travel anywhere on the east coast.. if anyone knows of a dealer that has one it would be greatly appreciated!!! (A local dealer said I could have one in 2 months but I'm kind of in a hurry to get my hands on one asap.. thanks for any and all help in advance!!!
Nolan

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know its a odd first post.. I've been lurking here for awhile and have test driven a silver ex cvt.. iwas very impressedbut want to hold out on a 6 speed.. so anyways I am trying to locate a silver crz ex manual transmission withithout nav.. I'm willing to travel anywhere on the east coast.. if anyone knows of a dealer that has one it would be greatly appreciated!!! (A local dealer said I could have one in 2 months but I'm kind of in a hurry to get my hands on one asap.. thanks for any and all help in advance!!!
Nolan
Nolan,

Where are u located?

·
Registered
100 Posts
madison honda has a black 6 speed... old bridge has a blue 6 speed.... thats all i know sry.. not its not much help

oh.. and they are both in jerz

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nolan
You have chosen a color/model that is indeed hard to find. Most CRzs are CVT (80%) and most CRZs are Silver (40%) but for some reason, Honda has chosen to limit the number of manual transmission silver CRZs.

Of Manual CRZs, most (60%) are black, less than a third that number are white or blue and fewer than half that number or less than 5% are silver manual cars.

Interestingly there are no silver base manual CRZs.

Go to cars.com or autotrader.com and put in your zip code and search for CRZs. The results on Cars.com can then be sorted by transmission and color. This will not be a comprehensive list of every available car, because many dealers don't use these listing services for showing their inventories, but it is an easy way to get a quick survey for the car you want.

Second, you can search for all your Honda dealers in your area and then individually go to each dealers website. Most list their inventories online, and some even include incoming cars in transit.

There is one such car in Fallston, Maryland at Bel-aire Honda, In Nashville at Crest Honda and one in Atlanta at Ed Voyles Honda

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh.. bloody hell.. I'm using my cell to reply to this forum and just typed a book in response to everyones replys and I just deleted my message!! =S short of it was I live in kinston NC.. and I'm leaving to visit family back home in Canada in 3 weeks.. and I would LOVE to drive this car up northbefore the snow sets in... I've contacted hall honda no luck though.. man.. why do I have to have a love affair with the hardest combo to come by.. anyways... thank you everyone for the input.. its REALLY appreciated!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Harrison Automall in Virginia has the exact car you want. It's 234 miles away from you, but they have and and closer dealers don't.*

Call Jean Gantt, Internet Manager
for your best deal!
877-538-0808

I found another dealer in Concord NC that has the car you want. That one is only 130 miles from you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ahh.. bloody hell.. I'm using my cell to reply to this forum and just typed a book in response to everyones replys and I just deleted my message!! =S short of it was I live in kinston NC.. and I'm leaving to visit family back home in Canada in 3 weeks.. and I would LOVE to drive this car up northbefore the snow sets in... I've contacted hall honda no luck though.. man.. why do I have to have a love affair with the hardest combo to come by.. anyways... thank you everyone for the input.. its REALLY appreciated!!!
I am in car sales and our dealership in Marlton NJ has a white one. Our list of vehicles being built and likely to be on the ground within about a month includes a silver 6 speed however.

If you think your trek up north might take you past me, I'd be happy to help so PM me if you'd like!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
A couple of the dealers I've been in touch with called me back this morning. Another shipment of CR-Z's is coming in. I even got a call back about an incoming white EX today.

I'd re-trace my steps and give a ring to any dealers you may have contacted in the recent past.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.