Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Even if you could do that it's a very small space back there, hardly suitable for adults. Crash safety would be questionable as well. If you need to carry more than one passenger this isn't the right car.

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
Not legally. There are many postings about this. Those that have the seats want the Bins we have and those that have the bins want the seats. This has been discussed to death. Speaking of death if you install rear seats, have an accident and your rear passenger(s) are serverly injured or die how would you feel? Not to mention the legal situation you would be in. Even though you can do this "modification" you probably should not.

If you need a back seat then you should find a different vehicle.

Here is a quick search I did for "Rear Seats"

Can seats and belts be put in back?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those that have the seats want the Bins we have and those that have the bins want the seats. This has been discussed to death.
Yeah just like hair. Women who has straight hair wants curly hair and vice versa LOL :p

Humans are not content with what they have and always wants what their neighbor has.

I am so tempted to make modifications to my '16 EX-L but so far the cost has stopped me, especially now with the pandemic. Only thing I modified is to replace the interior lights on the door and the back to blue LEDs. Oh and an aFe Air Filter. Previous owner added all other accessories and it remains stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts