Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
lol 1 week before I move there!
Well, Spring has arrived- early no less! We've discussed this before and now's the time for action :grin:

Meet & Greet @ D&B's

Date: Saturday, March 31,2012

Time: 4pm

Place: Dave & Busters, Kensington MD
Directions can be found here:
http://mobile.daveandbusters.com/Home.aspx/StoreResults?tid=140&keyword=VA

:grin: I will provide some door prizes as an added incentive to come out and mingle :grin:

This is open to anyone and everyone :) Any PA, WVa, guys/gals wanna come? Please do!

The location may not be exactly central to everyone, but they have:
-Ample parking on the top of the parking lot/garage
-Great food at reasonable prices
-Games to play: video games, skill games, pool tables, virtual games, etc...
-Open late: 1am on Saturdays
-Fairly easy access from 95/Beltway and 270: It's located within White Flint Mall

With the later in the day meeting time, this should allow everyone time to make it down.
( I'll be driving 80+mi, myself, so no excuses :tongue: )

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone :cheers:

If it rains? Same place and time! Covered parking one level down :)

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
That was from last year :blink: But your still more than welcome to come out to any of the future meets :thumbsup: C&C was incredible today! I'll post pics in the next few days, but the cars were stunning :wub:

·
Registered
925 Posts
I'm looking forward to the next one, so I can see what people have done to their Zs. Mine I fear is still stock, and likely to remain that way. (I'm terrified of doing some sort of irreparable damage to my Z. I'm a total klutz with tools outside of computers.)

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey guys for those who don't know I have a pretty good meet every Saturday in Glen Burnie. MD. We meet at 6pm and we go on a backroads drive at about 730. It'd be cool to see some of ya'll come out. We found a new location we're going to try this weekend.

The meet is at a park. At the back of the park is a softball field that was turned into a parking lot so it looks pretty cool. There are also grills so we can grill out if anyone is interested, as well as tennis courts, a football field, and another softball field. The address is below. We'll meet up at 6PM and I think I'll bring some foodstuffs and grill out!

Southgate/Old Mill Park Information
8224 Oakwood Road
Millersville, MD 21108

Also, we have a facebook group if you'd like to join. Just look up Glen Burnie Weekend Meets on facebook and you'll see us. The meet ranges from about 10-15 people to 60+ on a good weekend with no other big meets going on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That was from last year :blink: But your still more than welcome to come out to any of the future meets :thumbsup: C&C was incredible today! I'll post pics in the next few days, but the cars were stunning :wub:
If just saw this entire thread. Wish i saw this thread sooner buddy. I'm motivated to meet other CRZ owners !!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah, I just checked out the driving time, and I'm appx. 95 minutes away, so it's doable. Maybe a bunch of the CR-Z owners in the area could agree on a particular Saturday, so we can see one another's cars in person. (Though Kyle's is likely to steal the show. Sure puts mine to shame.):cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you want to make sure the meet you come to is worth while just check out modmeets.com its a website with nothing but car meets in it and is updated frequently with new meets

·
Registered
925 Posts
If you want to make sure the meet you come to is worth while just check out modmeets.com its a website with nothing but car meets in it and is updated frequently with new meets
Oooh, my car might not be welcome, it is utterly stock other than some paint protection.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm free every saturday a.m. of April except the April 27. Right now, Early May looks open as well. I'm in DC, but I'd gladly drive 1-2 hours to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm free every saturday a.m. of April except the April 27. Right now, Early May looks open as well. I'm in DC, but I'd gladly drive 1-2 hours to meet up with you guys.
You should hit up some cars and coffee meets if the am is your style

·
Registered
78 Posts
The only meet I know about is Hunt Valley Horsepower up north of Balto. Death In EMinor told me about it. Haven't been yet because, well hell, it starts at 0800 Saturday AM and it at least a 45 min or longer ride from my place. I am near Frederick, MD and would like to see something a bit more central, maybe in NoVa.:eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Depending on how many people we can get to meet, we don't need a car show or meet to attend. Just agree on a location, date, time, and meet up. I'd be down for a DMV CR-Z gathering. Maybe somewhere like National Harbor?

101 - 120 of 146 Posts