Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in California willing to make a trip to Clawson Honda in Fresno will get an amazing deal on a CRZ. Talk to David Miller (Fleet Manager)

Nicest person you'll ever meet, been with Honda for over 30 years I believe.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anyone in California willing to make a trip to Clawson Honda in Fresno will get an amazing deal on a CRZ. Talk to David Miller (Fleet Manager)

Nicest person you'll ever meet, been with Honda for over 30 years I believe.
Is that dealer offering you a discount for refering new buyers to them?

Slick thinking :shadyhat:

No worries I would probably do the same thing. :hi5:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that dealer offering you a discount for refering new buyers to them?

Slick thinking :shadyhat:

No worries I would probably do the same thing. :hi5:
No, they don't even know what forums are... lol - lots of old people work there. Just thought I would pass on the savings to you guys! Excellent service department and easy no fuss car buying.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If I can get an automatic EX in black for anywhere under $23,000... I'll be there in a heartbeat. The best offer I've gotten today was 23.979, still over the suggest OTD price of 22,260. Boo.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I can get an automatic EX in black for anywhere under $23,000... I'll be there in a heartbeat. The best offer I've gotten today was 23.979, still over the suggest OTD price of 22,260. Boo.
Are you talking $23,000 OTD price? Don't forget about CA TAX... :sadwavey:

Invoice on the car you want is $20,201

·
Registered
40 Posts
^ You're right. My bad. Should have been more specific. :)

@ Nick: Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. They're trying to throw another 1,700 on top of that. No thanks. Another dealer tried making the invoice 24,000. I got up and left.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ You're right. My bad. Should have been more specific. :)

@ Nick: Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. They're trying to throw another 1,700 on top of that. No thanks. Another dealer tried making the invoice 24,000. I got up and left.
Use Edmunds.com and get online quotes. Once you get a deal you like from a dealer take it into the dealer trying to overcharge you. See if they will match it, if not just leave again! lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm hijacking my own thread! Here's the other car that I'm interested in, found the pics over at svt forum. You can't tell me that the 5.0 isn't sexy! It's so hard to choose raw power and good looks vs the sexy crz + more mpg!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Biti,

If you haven't talked to Kenneth Prunetti at Honda of Oakland, give him a ring. He said they'd do $23,600 OTD
New Honda & Used Car Dealership in Oakland | Bay Area Honda Dealers | San Leandro, Alameda, Berkeley | Honda of Oakland

and just as a disclaimer I don't work for Honda, nor Honda of Oakland, he was just real cool with me and my family when I got my CR-Z.

-Hoi

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.