Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

C-West Debuts Two Honda CR-Z Aero Kits

Modifying hybrids has turned into a solid market out in Japan, and one of the oldest aero kit designers has joined in on the fun. In the late 1990s, C-West had immersed itself into the American market with its popular Honda and Acura body kits but recently the buzz for C-West’s infamous styling had subsided. We did report last year in April that C-West would be developing a kit for the CR-Z and now we’re finally able to enjoy the finished (and real) product.

C-West is offering two different front ends for the hybrid CR-Z; one which is a front half spoiler (add-on lip) and the other being a full bumper replacement that sports traditional C-West styling. Fitting with either front end is a pair of side skirts and a rear half spoiler that makes the CR-Z quite a bit more aggressive.

In addition to the four piece body kit, C-West also offers a rear spoiler and a hood for the CR-Z.

Overall the CR-Z market is shaping up to be very attractive – perhaps it’ll do a better job than the Fit did in bringing Honda back to becoming popular among the sport compact enthusiasts.

Article Found At: C-West Debuts Two Honda CR-Z Aero Kits | AutoGuide.com News

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
C-West has been doing the side scoop thing for a long time, but that's pretty much the only real similarity that I see.

The DC5 Mugen has always been the smiley face bumper to me...much like the Mugen S2K front bumper. I think someone at Mugen is just a really really happy fellow.

- Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.