Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've picked up some kind of buzzing/vibrating sound from the front left-ish area.

I can't tell if it's under the dash or coming from the wheel well somewhere.

Anyone else ever have this, and is there a known cause?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Your phone accidentally dropped and is up by the brake laying on the floor board. It is on vibrate and your better half keeps calling you to please come home and leave the CR-Z :blush: Or get off the darn computer and come to bed.

Not that I am talking from any personal experiences or anything.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not sure what the sound is but I get a weird humming/buzzing sound when I am flying on the express way doing about 90mph. I think its how the wind is coming in under our hoods and out the holes up top? Atleast thats when I hear that noise is when I am driving fast and the wind is blowing hard.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a buzzing/vibrating noise that comes from the passenger side. I narrowed it down to the windshield wiper. I turn them on when it buzzes, and it goes away. Where my windshield wiper settles to on that side, I'm assuming.
My wiper started doing that too, thats not the buzzing sound I'm getting, sounds like a kazoo, or however you spell it, coming from about the center of the windshield Only get it when im doing 90+ mph.

·
Ridin' Nerdy
3,578 Posts
Since there was a thread about this already and I didn't want to make a new one for the sake of an existing thread, has any resolve this problem? Did they pin point the exact location and reason... This is the second time I had this occur for me and both were in Normal mode... I was going about 99+ mph when I realized this buzzing noise in the center console. Freaks me out and I begin to slow down. I remember having my car in sport and was at 108 and never experience the noise. It doesn't have to do anything with the IMA system does it?

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Since there was a thread about this already and I didn't want to make a new one for the sake of an existing thread, has any resolve this problem? Did they pin point the exact location and reason... This is the second time I had this occur for me and both were in Normal mode... I was going about 99+ mph when I realized this buzzing noise in the center console. Freaks me out and I begin to slow down. I remember having my car in sport and was at 108 and never experience the noise. It doesn't have to do anything with the IMA system does it?
Quit trying to break the sound barrier and you wont have that problem.:police::blink::glare::ionono:.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Who ever said the CR-Z had to be slow? Why not see how much it really has when someone rolls up next to you. Yeah, I am bound to lose but doesn't hurt to have some fun ^.^
We have found it best to not discuss street racing around here.. it gets nasty. And since it is illegal and dangerous, best not to encourage people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.