Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,787 Posts
Why not? it is just a power port multiplier. All it provides is power and the volt meter I plugged in reads the voltage. Plugged into mine is a cord to charge my cell phone, the cord for my GPS. on long trips my CB radio and when my Dad was Alive his Inogen oxygen concentrator. In some cases a second cell phone was plugged in.

This is similar to the one I purchased but the one I have does not have switches for each port and the USB is on the sides and I paid less Amazon.com: Te-Rich Quick Charge 3.0 & USB C 120W 3-Socket Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 12V/24V Car Power Outlet Splitter Multi Port USB Charger Compatible w/Nexus 6P, Pixel, Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8, iPhone X/8/8 Plus

This one does everything mine does and has a Volt meter and a switch. Amazon.com: 200W High Power Cigarette Lighter Splitter, Qidoe 12V/24V 3-Socket DC Car Adapter with Quick Charge 3.0 and 18W USB C Outlet, LED Voltmeter Power Switch Multifunction Car Charger: Kitchen & Dining

Just remember that Accessory port is off when the car is off.

Dude that's cool. I never knew you could plug into the accessorie thing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Makes sense. Hey I'm looking for the side skirts clips that are on the front of the skirt. They are black. Where can I find these?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts