Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice...was in titusville (born there) yesterday, visiting my father. Took him to that new china buffet on fiske there near ya. food was pretty good actually. looks like they had the road closed off there for some festival or something. nice to see another black crz nearby. heh

Is it lowered? kinda looks like it. Any mods planned?

peace

Jb

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. Yes it's lowered on H. techs. Just wanted a nice clean drop with some added stability and control. I'm not planning on doing any crazy mods at the moment. Just when I get my tax return, I plan to re upholster my interior in black leather. I can't wait!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again guys.

Looks Good! I have to get my h-techs installed :) Quick question.. Did you need alignment after install?
I got H. techs installed a few weeks ago. I did let them settle for a week before getting an alignment. Car didnt pull or anything, but still. It's always recommended for best tire wear and stability. The specs showed that it was pretty close within factory specs before the alignment. But not close enough. Some of the numbers were a bit out. Once we got the alignment, it was all within specs. Its worth getting one any time you do suspension work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.