Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick up my EX this Friday (can't wait :thumbsup: ), but I'm looking for feedback on whether the body side moldings or side spoilers are worth the cost; whther it be from a functionality or aesthetics perspective. I appreciate any feedback. Thx

·
Registered
618 Posts
That said, I have the faux carbon fiber sides. I like the look.
I like the look too. Just wish it wasn't patterned in the faux carbon fiber as nothing else on the car has that texture.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I'm warning up to the side spoiler look, but does anyone think the side moldings provide any real protection from adjacent parked car door dings?
No protection. They sit too low. But, look good.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
IMO no, but I am the negative one.
With a signature of:

"Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me."

Is not all negative. What is Sue's opinion? :rolleyes:

But still like my little in-effective overly expensive side moldings. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
What is Sue's opinion? :rolleyes:
I just asked her to come over and look at the picture on the previous page,. She didn't even notice then on the side. She did however notice the spoiler on the back. When asked about the side molding, she said she didn't even notice them, so she said it is a push whether she likes them or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.