Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am selling a RexxStyling body kit( Terra Kit), with a down payment already made for fenders as well. I’m willing to lose out on the fenders to get the body kit sold. In total you’d be getting FRP materials, Front Skirt, Front Grille Mask, Side Skirt, Rear Diffuser, Rear Spoiler, 4 fenders ( not finished being paid , but I will transfer the down payment over to you ), and shipping cost included in the total. There is a remaining balance for the fenders of 830 dollars but you can also make payments to the company to finish that out. Private message me for details and the total cost , willing to allow payments w/ a contract. THIS IS ALL UNDER 3k (including shipping)
RED car is the body kit
BLUE car is to showcase the fenders

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Wrong section for starters.

What’s the final price your looking to get for this so it’s clear to everyone?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Final price for body kit would be $1550 that’s including shipping. Original cost $1300 + $250 (shipping // originally $630). This will also come with the $200 down payment on the fenders w/ a remaining balance of $830. Total value of body kit + fenders + shipping = $2929. You will get it from me for $1550 and then finish the payment of $830 to the company for a total of $2380. Shipping is bundled for the fenders and body kit instead of being separate (original negotiation // got a deal). $550 dollars off in total buying it from me. PM for more details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts