Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I have an incredible, and it works well. A coworker has a Droid, and paired it to my system when we went to lunch. Didnt have a lot of time to play with it.. but it did seem to work ok. He is still on the old firmware though... Verizon hasn't put out Froyo for their version of the Droid yet... but then, Froyo should work even better..

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a Droid2. Bluetooth works great for me.

On that note, does anyone know off the top of their heads if our cars support stereo audio over bluetooth? I may have to dig through the manual and see...I know my mom's Mazda6 does.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have an incredible, and it works well. A coworker has a Droid, and paired it to my system when we went to lunch. Didnt have a lot of time to play with it.. but it did seem to work ok. He is still on the old firmware though... Verizon hasn't put out Froyo for their version of the Droid yet... but then, Froyo should work even better..
Froyo is out for the Droid1 now, I'm about 99% sure....in fact I think it came out before the Droid2 was even released.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have a Droid2. Bluetooth works great for me.

On that note, does anyone know off the top of their heads if our cars support stereo audio over bluetooth? I may have to dig through the manual and see...I know my mom's Mazda6 does.

i asked the same question in a different post yesterday, cuz my friends GTI does... havent gotten an answer yet

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have Froyo on my original Droid, but a friend just got a Droid X and he still has 2.1. I just got a new update last week.
I still have 2.1 also. And yeah, your moto droid should work.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a Droid X and it works great. It was easy to set up and use. I like the extra feature of the X in that when a call comes in and the number is in the phone's phonebook, that the phone announces the name of the caller, and then the car beeps me (standard incoming call beep by the car) to let me know that the call is ready to answer.

Kind of cool, really. It makes it real easy to determine if I want to answer the call or not.

sparrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.