Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
In the first vid, if you freeze it at 1:20 you can see a subwoofer housing tucked into the drivers side corner of the trunk.

·
Registered
234 Posts
We have three models.
"S" has normal Windows like USDM
"Sport" & "GT" with privacy glass
GT is the only model with subwoofer.

On Sport & GT the rear Window section is tinted factorywise:

And that's the reason why I ordered mine in pewter. In black its just a black mass from behind...don't like that.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is that blue or turquoise? The first video especially looks like it's turquoise.

EDIT: Oh, I see, European "turquoise" is called "blue" in the States. :)
Europe/Japan - Horizon Turquoise Blue
North America - North Shore Blue Pearl

it's two different blues... they are very similar though...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Europe/Japan - Horizon Turquoise Blue
North America - North Shore Blue Pearl

it's two different blues... they are very similar though...
I swear...I was told it's the same exact color only the name was changed for the US market.

This was at Sundance in Utah over the winter where they were showing off Euro Models along with the insight and the Clarity.

Also...if you look at the YouTube video that shows the 7 Japan colors...it looks exactly the same.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i haven't personally seen the HTB... but i've seen some high quality pictures of the HTB and i've seen the NSBP in person and got some real good views at different angles/lights including bright sunshine, shaded sunlight, at night with street light on...

and i can see just a slight hint of more blue in the HTB vs the NSBP...

another thing to consider is the other colors... they ALL have the same name in every country...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.