Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally put back together the interior of the car. Headliner, pillars and sunshades are now a nice black which now eliminates all of the original grey interior. :pP:

btw the headliner is a PITA to get out of the car and the rear pillars need to be removed by first removing the rear and side panels. Are they hiring jigsaw puzzle designers?!??! geez. But it does make for a very snug and well made interior.

Pardon the iPhone photos :p

Front Pillar and headliner

Rear pillar and headliner

Side cabin view

Rear cabin view

And I think I'll wait a week before putting the parts back in as I've been driving high all week as the cabin fills with the smell of paint. blech... finally going away though, and not quite as nice as new car smell :p

-Hoi

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I have a question, how did you remove two plastic clip at the rear? (white circle at the top part of the pic) Do I just pry it out?
I had some interior panel tools. They just pry out with one of the forked ones.

Headliner is basically held in by two bolts in back, the two center clips, the front maplight unit (which has two screws) and the sunvisors.

-Hoi

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good. CR-Z should've came with black interior IMO.

How well does the dupli-color hold up? Would you see yourself respraying the headliner in the next few years?
I doubt it, but I guess I'll find out. It doesn't sit out in the sun (car cover) and it's not a place that gets a lot of traffic like a floor mat so I guess it'll be fine.

-Hoi

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.