Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY! I finally saw another one! :thumbsup:

This morning (Mon, Jan 10) at approx 8:30am I saw a black CRZ getting gas at the Shell on Rte-225/4 in Bedford, MA.

My first sighting!

I also saw 2 Insights this morning (1 2-dr, 1 4-dr), which I don't see that often, either.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Janie - I live on the North Shore and drive 95 to Rte 1 over the Tobin and into Cambridge five days a week. Have had my metallic silver CR-Z for 6 weeks now and have never, ever seen another CR-Z during my drives in those areas. I keep looking, however.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll keep my eye out for you!! (just 1 eye bc, you know, I'm driving. LOL)

My husband SWEARS he saw a black CR-Z on I-93N this morning (we were going north & he says he saw one sitting in the right lane waiting to get on 95S), but I didn't see it, so I don't count that. HA!

We're all over Boston metro (Rte 2, 95/128, 93, 495) everyday, so there's lots of places to see us. :)

I also love it when we're parked on Newbury St or something...people ALWAYS comment to us on the car.

Ours is the silver also. Oh, and my in-laws have the blue/turq colored one & are in Merrimack Valley, so you can look for them too :)

Here's Sherman in the snow:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.