Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a black CR-Z on August 6th (can't remember what time) in the parking lot of the AT&T Store on Belair Rd., across from the Starbucks (I was in the drive-thru getting a chai when I saw it). I think I might have seen it there once before, too... anyone from here?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Is that the same lot where the Giant Food is? I was there around 7pm or so.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was the lot where the Super Fresh used to be, near the Chick-fil-A.

I've seen a black one at IKEA too, a while back... it had NJ plates though so I dunno if it was from the area.

·
Registered
389 Posts
You're talking the intersection of Belair and Joppa, right? I was in that area on August 6th. Went to the Double T Diner in the morning. We go there every Saturday morning around 8 or 9am. Stop by and say 'hey' :wavey:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're talking the intersection of Belair and Joppa, right? I was in that area on August 6th. Went to the Double T Diner in the morning. We go there every Saturday morning around 8 or 9am. Stop by and say 'hey' :wavey:
Yep that's the intersection. :) This was definitely later in the afternoon/evening though, parked in front of the AT&T store.

Anyhoo, perhaps I'll stop by one day... if I can get myself to wake up before 8AM on a Saturday. ;P

·
Registered
389 Posts
Definitely not me. That's cool though there's another one around, I'll have to keep my eye out.

Yeah I know what you mean about it being early, but if I don't roll out of bed by then, I'll fall back asleep and wake up at 2pm. Hate when that happens ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts