Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
i plan to do black with blue stitching to match the steering wheel and shift boot, or black with grey two tone to match the other portion of the interior. Still debating. Im really leaning towards black with blue stiching for the seats and doors. A guy that did my brothers 4runner did an amazing job. So im gonna have him do mine. Just needa save up a bit more.

Leather does look hawt in this car though. I wish it was an option from honda in the US. Even the regular quicksilver grey would be fine. Like the euro gt version.

I had black custom leather in my 5th gen prelude. It looked hawt. After that, i always wanted leather in my future cars. Just feels luxurious. The crz was an exception. The sporty microfiber seats are making due right now till i get leather. Here's a pic of my lude though.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Side airbags supposedly still work, and the separation seams are apparently the same...
:p

Seats/side panels were like a $1500 add. Didn't actually swap out the seats and the stock seats don't have an option for heat.

Would have much preferred if some other interior other than light grey was offered, but really can't complain for the price.

Anyone get any matte for the rear cargo area yet?

·
Registered
107 Posts
meh if it was only the seat inserts that where red and nothing else that would look awesome, but i dont like it because the whole inside is still not color matched. I looks cool, and a cool concept but yeah.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well I think it looks awesome! Had a similar setup in my last car and I am a fan of red inserts. love the way i makes the stock light Grey panels on the dash have a reddish hue... but you say you don't think its Katzskin? Possibly Classic soft trim? I have to say that $1500 is quite steep for this kit. CR-z is 2 seats and doors.. My company installs Katzkin kits on all vehicles with 5-7 seven seats for this price... looks great though.. loved red in my old car but my CR-Z screams something old and something new.. and definitively something Blue (guess the dash lights inspire me)... inserts and stitching will go blue, on more than likely ebony leather and a graphite suede... or maybe i'll bring back tweed to this 90's throwback! :giggle:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.