Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonite I'm coming out of 7/11 to grab some munchies and a slurpee...:thumbsup:

As I'm walking out, some dude in a honda accord walks up. He was saying that
this car is easily honda's best looking car since the s2000 and a way nicer than his friends cr-x....

I lol'd:p

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
No compliments yet for me :(

When I was filling up yesterday a guy with a 1st gen insight looked over and said I wasted my money since the CRZ had such (adverb beginning with the letters s-h-i) gas mileage.

Then he drove off :(
Should at looked at him and said "bro u drive an insight"

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I read tintins comment about the ****ty van
and I was rollin' because there are Using **** stars to replace the word ****
:rotfl:

Oh wait... They replaced my writing wIth ****ty stars too.... :(

·
Registered
134 Posts
First stop at a gas station in mine and i had a guy driving a lexus come over and start asking me a bunch of questions about the car and almost filled his drawers when i told him i expect close to 40 mpg and this is my first tank at 36 mpg. A couple of days later i was at the same station getting a soda and i had a big ranch truck with a couple of highschool boys in it just staring at the car even as they drove off. I guess they never seen a crz before.

·
Registered
480 Posts
First stop at a gas station in mine and i had a guy driving a lexus come over and start asking me a bunch of questions about the car and almost filled his drawers when i told him i expect close to 40 mpg and this is my first tank at 36 mpg. A couple of days later i was at the same station getting a soda and i had a big ranch truck with a couple of highschool boys in it just staring at the car even as they drove off. I guess they never seen a crz before.
Could be, I just spotted my first CR-Z today... it's not exactly a common car, just another reason I like it! Nothing like being unique!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
This car is an absolute head-turner. I've had TONS of people in other cars staring at it as they go by on the highway or when I'm stopped at a red light.

I've had my CRZ for just over a week now and I've already racked up three parking lot compliments! In fact, I had a guy at work come over to me one morning after I pulled in and say, "Oh that's YOUR car? I was wondering who's it was.. man that is one sharp car!". When I told him it was a hybrid and I was already averaging 39mpg his jaw dropped.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I took mine to the dealer by me this past weekend to have the TPS programed in on the new wheels (I have been lazy), and no less than 4 salesmen and 3 mechanics were standing around the car telling me it was the nicest CRZ they had seen yet... way cool! I told them to check out COTM on crzforum.com! :hi5:

They want me to re-visit when I get the Nobelesse setup done... that was pretty cool!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Get plenty of people telling me I have a nice car, especially when I leave mine parked up outside of work. But I got some 'friends' who think it's funny to talk garbage about it behind my back, either way I'm not bothered, as I know it's just too much for them to comprehend :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.