Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
592 Posts
A company called Bumblebee Batteries makes hybrid batteries for the CR-Z, so you could have a look at their website: Find My Battery - Bumblebee Batteries

By the way, did you get this error out of the blue or did you notice something before (or maybe know that you or the previous owner did not use it correctly, for example not driving for many months)? I am very curious how this could have happened, since you are probably the first person on this forum to replace the hybrid battery.

· Registered
592 Posts
In the Netherlands, there are a few companies that repair/refurbish hybrid battery packs to at least 80% of the original capacity. The cost of a refurbished hybrid battery (including installation and a 6 month warranty) is about €700, which is about $850. Even some official Toyota dealerships use their services, since Toyota offers a lot of hybrids in the Netherlands and hybrids sell really well here (tax/financial reasons).

Maybe you can find something similar in the US... I hope you will find a good solution! :)

· Registered
592 Posts
Could you advise how to find such in The Netherlands?
Are you having issues with your battery currently?

Here are some websites you can check out. Please note that they hardly ever list the CR-Z, but they do offer the services for the CR-Z (I have contacted them in the past). They refer to the Honda Insight for pricing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts