Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Hard to call. But, you can go to any Honda Service Department at any dealer for warranty work.. Go in with your factory stuff.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Yea, I plan to take it in eventually

Just got back from a lil drive after posting. Interesting, got pulled over by CHP even tho my windows were ALL the way down for my TINT already! He said he already knew from looking at my back tints and frnt windows down that they were tinted. lol Sucks living in a lil ass town. No ticket. So that means no driving until I get my FL license plates.
Now the battery indicator shows it charged and all stock bulbs are installed. Guess i'll report back tomorrow morning on success or fail.
Glad to hear it is fully charged. Might want to just watch it for a while - See if the issue replicates with the stock bulbs. If not, replace the LED's a pair at a time and see.

Sorry to hear about the pull over. Good to hear no ticket, Sorry to hear no driving until you get your plates..

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
These were sailors that worked for me, and me having to go to court with them as their supervisor.
Yea, I can remember quite a few of those trips. Gotta take take care of our kids..

:rolleyes:

Please keep us informed on your findings.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Well, this morning I tried starting up the car and it did, also just got home started it up and it did. What I did last night after posting was reinstall all the LED's except one on the passenger door. That one I just used the stock bulb. I'm really not going to keep on going with the troubleshooting, but just see if the battery dies tomorrow morning.
Update?

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Is this a sign that these battery's may not hold up for years to come? I heard its going to cost around 3-4k to replace one if its outside of warranty.
After 8 years if you keep it that long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.