Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am frustrated.

I have literally been shopping for wheels for my CRZ since January, and due to a string of bad luck I guess, still have nothing. I have placed countless orders from all different vendors, all for which I would later receive an email from the vendor saying,

"these are not in stock and we do not know when they will be in stock..."

"we cant find the wheels in our warehouse..."

"we dont have what you want, but do have them in "x" size and "x" color, do you want those instead?"

"we found the wheels but they were damaged and they were our last set!"

There was never any indication given when I placed the order that they were not in stock.

Perhaps I am being too picky, but I had spent weeks deciding on the specific wheel style and fitment I wanted and could not manage to find them, so I gave up. I was ready to buy a cheap set for now until I could find some really nice wheels just so I don't have to look at the skinny 16's anymore.

Found a cheap set that I liked, and still the same issue... No one really has them in stock, they are lost or damaged, etc. Now I am locked into an order from a place that will not let me cancel, but says they are on backorder and won't ship til late in May... There was no indication of this given before I placed the order.

Has anyone else had similar experiences buying wheels, or am I just the unluckiest person ever?

:sadwavey:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
sorry. what wheel are you ordering though? JDM wheels take forever sometimes if thats the route you went

From now on call the place and speak to someone. Dont rely on the in stock message on the webpage.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Sorry that sucks man.... I tried to help you out as best as I could on some wheels and was strait up with you about what was in stock and what wasnt.

Sorry to hear that everyone else gave you some BS about those wheels you wanted being in stock or in their warehouse.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry that sucks man.... I tried to help you out as best as I could on some wheels and was strait up with you about what was in stock and what wasnt.

Sorry to hear that everyone else gave you some BS about those wheels you wanted being in stock or in their warehouse.
Dont worry about it at all, you were always straightforward and up front with me about what you had available, and I appreciated that. I cannot say the same for other vendors I have dealt with.

@northbridge, I was looking at Rota wheels and now at XXR wheels. I am debating whether to call and stop payment on the order, or just wait it out since I feel like by the time I find someone who does have them in stock, it will be the end of May anyways.

I have already come to the conclusion that I need to call and verify availability from now on, only haven't in the past because I am impatient and normally only have time to shop after business hours. Have to work on that I suppose.

Thanks for your help and support everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.