Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
What I do is I press the the button to retract the mirrors when I park, and then press it again after turning the car off. That way they at least extend "automatically" when I turn the key to start the car next time.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I love how everyone thinks that US got "hosed", yet nobody complains that the cheapest UK CR-Z costs $27,000 USD and is equipped similar to base USDM CR-Z, but doesn't have an iPod interface or cruise control. You might get LED DRLs. Yay!

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
thanks for the reminder... i read this a while ago but forgot to update it in that thread... :hi5:
I love how everyone thinks that US got "hosed", yet nobody complains that the cheapest UK CR-Z costs $27,000 USD and is equipped similar to base USDM CR-Z, but doesn't have an iPod interface or cruise control. You might get LED DRLs. Yay!
i would agree with this except for the fact that the exchange rate for JDM>USDM is not the same as JDM>EDM... so a direct conversion of Euros>USDollar will not give you an accurate conversion... of course there are other variables that affect the price but i won't get into those here...

it's like the argument with the new Jetta starting at $15k here and over the pond they pay close to $26k (in US$)... they also get much higher quality materials used on the interior and other tidbits that sorta justify the price over there... but a fully loaded Jetta is close to $40k over there... over here it tops out around $25 or so...

we do get screwed here point blank... it's not even an option for the stuff we don't get... this isn't the first car and it won't be the last...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Cheapest CR-Z in Norway costs $46600 USD. We only get the GT version and that is with tax, but still.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I am in Greece and the mirrors retract in the GT version here too. Not automatically though... i still have to press the button on the left of the steering wheel.
OK your designated to go price out the mirrors and switch for us, thinkin back now i noticed i dont put my car in a situation that would require me to fold in my mirrors but if the price is right it may be a fun accessory to have.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.