Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

the wife wrote her car off last week so she has been driving the CRZ until hers gets sorted (Hopefully she doesn’t write it off as well)

I have noticed though that the car used to automatically reset the trip reading after refuelling and now it doesn’t.

She did say that she was messing about with the steering wheel controls and some point but couldn’t remember why or what she did.

Anyone know how to reset this so it zeros at each refuelling?

thank you

·
Super Moderator
6,335 Posts
MID settings is where it is under meter setup, Trip A reset with refuel. This is the flow chart for the customization settings . You can find the whole Owners manual here Honda Owners Site | Tips, Tools & Benefits for Honda Owners or in your glove compartment. All of this information is from my 2013 USDM. Yours will vary and I presume there is a similar web site for your market.

Is it possible she just put it on B and you did not notice?

·
Super Moderator
6,335 Posts
@Milo is in UK his will vary from ours which are USDM so I am glad I helped you. For you the owners manual is available at the web site I mentioned. and to get the screen shot I downloaded it and made a screen shot of the one page. It may vary a little between years but I doubt it.

Thank you for help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts