Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Owner of a new CRZ and will post pics shortly. I have a question regarding the auto light sensitivity setting. Whether I set it at low, medium or high, it does not seem to make any different. My headlights come on at the slightest darkness or shade. Does yours do the same thing? Seems like the setting between low, med or high does not make any difference.

· Registered
85 Posts
Same thing happens to me. No matter what setting it's on, when I drive to work with the sun rising behind me, the lights turn on and off depending on the angle the light is hitting the sensor. It's quite annoying and I find myself switching the light to off. Constant cycling of the lights can't be good for the hid's lifespan.

· Registered
7 Posts
I just bought mine as well, and that is one setting I can't figure out. I set it to Min. so they won't flick on when I pull in to my car port, but they do anyways. I read that it is bad for the HID's to turn on and off as well...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.