Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello CR-Z people. i have a 2011 CR-Z base model 6 spd. I'm trying to get ahold of the auto-dim mirror with compass and harness. every junkyard cuts the harness up and its on infinite backorder. does anyone have one lying around with the harness and attachment? I have a brand new regular stock mirror if someone is trying to switch to that. and yes, i have looked all over for used on eBay and I want to stay OEM and not use Gentex. thanks

· Registered
2014 Honda CR-Z EX CVT
311 Posts
Set location for Raleigh, NC (i think you are from there?) on car-part.com. Some of these might be self service yards where you can pull it yourself.
Also, a few yards i've called here in Texas and asked for a part without a cut harness and they obliged. They also shipped it to me as long as I paid shipping. Depends on the yard i guess.
Number one there looks promising.

Rectangle Slope Line Font Parallel

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Set location for Raleigh, NC (i think you are from there?) on car-part.com. Some of these might be self service yards where you can pull it yourself.
Also, a few yards i've called here in Texas and asked for a part without a cut harness and they obliged. They also shipped it to me as long as I paid shipping. Depends on the yard i guess.
Number one there looks promising.

View attachment 70114
They gave you the whole harness that goes to the fuse box?

· Registered
39 Posts
Do you need the harness above the headliner or just a mirror with the right stuff to plug into? I have all of it but I still have the harness in the car. If you’d be interested in mine let me know and if you need the harness let me know how I could remove that for you cuz I have no clue lol.

· Registered
564 Posts
Gentex is the OEM for many mfrs, not sure about Honda. I installed a Gentex mirror w/compass, ran one wire down the pillar to the fuse box and connected the ground to a screw in the map light, done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts