Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there are a couple of peeps in australia who owns a crz. seen a few done up one too.. just wondering if there are any who's on this forum??

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
BP Gas Station

716/720 Warrigal Road
Chadstone VIC

the sorry is his girlfriend is pregnant and this will be up for sale :( he was gonna take into the dealership but he was $14k for a car that's worth close to $22k + plus possibly

it has a moon roof and auto trans.. and completely stock

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Woo! welcome Geoff!
Sydney here! I get really excited if i spot another but its a rare occurrence, and i usually find the people driving them tend to not even glance :(

Good to see another aussie though :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, I've seen two on the road now [one silver, one blue] and I saw there is actually a silver one for sale in WA on CarSales at the moment. I was speaking to an S2000 owner at a recent car show and he was thinking of trading it in for a CRZ. We might be able to start a club of two members!

·
Registered
44 Posts
i am in brisbane :D

just bought 1 from victoria last week.

By searching VIN number, seems like it is 1 of the 15 cars sold in 7/2014 :D

Please let me know if there's any wrecking MY13 model, only found a MY12, and interior parts aint the same colour.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sat Nav Software Updates?

Hi,
Just did a little trip in our CR-Z and realised the Sat Nav files are way out of date.
Of course I could go the the Dealer but I'm wondering if anyone has managed to update it in any other way or what is the cost of the OEM update.
Any ideas and information will be appreciated,
Adnoh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts