Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there fellow Austin CR-Z. I am looking to create a CR-Z group, and gathering in the Austin area. First of all we need to establish a member base for the Austin and surrounding areas. So we can start planning these meets!

Thread to Discuss ATX meets and happenings.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats funny, I first test drove my at round rock. Was a silver CVT. Was looking for white. Sales was Olga. Did not end up buying from them however. San Antonio was the closest with a white CR-Z

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got mine at the end of the year. Storm Silver, EX, CVT. Love it.
Looking forward to roadtrip to Galveston tomorrow.
I have only seen one other in Houston; a young lady dring a black CR-Z near Montrose and Washington.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any more Austin CRZs out there?? We need to get together and have our first meet up one of these days. Do some BS'ing and so forth. I have a few mods to show off ect. Let me know everyone join up the group

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want a CR-Z......just waiting to see what colors for 2012 will be available since I love the dark pewter that is available overseas now.....hoping they bring that one over. I live north lake travis and would love to meet up to see what everyone thinks of their CR-Z. I am looking at San Marcos Honda only because they include the lifetime warranty at no extra charge.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I brought my Fit in for a recall to FTH and test drove a black manual in my downtime. Even tho I already own one. hah. Wonder if someone on here owns it now..? Possibly there is a very good chance.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.