Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
701 - 714 of 714 Posts

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
That sucks. What happened?

Looks like your lip is still in tact at least?
I was driving westbound on a six lane road in the left lane and someone driving eastbound decided to make a u-turn into the westbound middle lane. They were about a half a car length ahead of me and decided they wanted to be in the left lane, so they went without using their blinker or checking if there was a car there.

It looks like only their tire hit my car. The bumper doesn't look bad, the fender might be a little warped, the canard is broken, and it looks like there's a crack in the lip. Not too bad, but really annoying.

· Registered
373 Posts
Any fender work done to fit 235/40's? I'm thinking of going that route with specs almost similar to yours.

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #707 ·
Any fender work done to fit 235/40's? I'm thinking of going that route with specs almost similar to yours.
No fender work. I'm not super low or anything though.

· Registered
297 Posts
that wing looks too good! makes me want one lmfao! but i cant decide between that and the voltex wing.

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #712 ·
that wing looks too good! makes me want one lmfao! but i cant decide between that and the voltex wing.
Thanks, man. This is about as big as I'd be willing to go on mine. I don't really like how the Voltex mounts, but I found a different one on the Voltex blog and I could totally get on board with it.

· Registered
1,517 Posts
701 - 714 of 714 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.