Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 714 Posts

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Madjdmyo Honda Insight reflectors.

Seibon rear, OEM style diffuser. Of course you can't tell with the high contrast.

Closest I've come to an actual photo shoot with this car.

The fitment for the diffuser really sucked. I ended up sanding down the inner lip so that it would fit a bit better. I still need to throw some more double sided tape in there so that it fits to where I'm actually ok with it.

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
This is the first time I really have money to put into a car. I mean, I put money into the Miata, but a lot of Miata guys just gave things away, and that thing was a stripped out race car anyway.

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm not really sure what else I'll do. Not too much more without voiding the warranty. I'd like to wrap my hood, if not get an actual Carbon Fiber hood, but the only one I really trust to not decapitate me is the Spoon one and that's a over grand. I also want to do a big brake kit, but that's a whole lot of money. I'd like to get the Project Mu brake kit, but that's even more a whole lot of money. Maybe I'll save up for the Spoon brake kit, if one of our vendors can set me up with a deal.

· Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Oh, right... I forgot that I was getting this little guy as well...

These are terrible photos

I was trying to show that it retains the 3rd brake light, but... white car... white garage door...

And... Flashdance!

Oh and my fuel door is wrapped too

And my B-pillar. I am disgusted by this photo...

· Registered
47 Posts
Which spoiler is that? JDP?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 714 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.