Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen the armrest in rl? from what the pictures show it seems a little high. btw i checked out an automatic one today and it was nice, very nice. i'm going to get it in stick but i couldn't resist just sitting in one. think i'm going to be a new owner soon...........

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
to me, this should've been a no brainer for honda to add to the car from the start... especially on the 2-seater versions... from a consumer standpoint i can't see why they didn't do that... but from a business standpoint it's better that they left it out b/c less materials and now they get to sell it as an accessory and charge an arm/leg for installation :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
um rolin the link you gave out doesnt.. yeh i think this accessory is must have haha if we dot add it will it just be an empty space ?O.O~~ i must agree with you bear i cant believe they are making us pay for the arm rest =/

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Bizzybear.......Yes, my CR-Z is in cool Blue:cool:...take a look at my photos in my Album.
Hi Stig.....the photos of the armrest on the link above seem to show the genuine Honda part, as shown in the UK brochure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just sat in a standard crz today and from the driving position the armrest will need to be pretty damn low for it to work properly. i think drivin with the armrest in its current design would make it quite difficult to shift

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Hi Bizzybear.......Yes, my CR-Z is in cool Blue:cool:...take a look at my photos in my Album.
Hi Stig.....the photos of the armrest on the link above seem to show the genuine Honda part, as shown in the UK brochure.
i've seen the photos... but they are too small... please post higher-res images... kthxbai :hi5:
*tucks his hands together and stares at bizzybear...*
:think:
I have one in my crz and it fits great.no problem with shifting at all.but not so much space in the armrest it fits no cd's
pfffftt... who listens to CDs these days anyways lol...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.