Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The question of: Does the armrest get in the way keeps coming up.

I have a manual transmission so I went and snapped a few photos of it.

It does not get in the way. But here is how it looks. Mine was in the car when I got the car so I do not have installation information. It is not very deep. It holds a few pens and small things like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
I drove mine home tonight - it has the arm rest fitted & I had NO probs at all.
My husband also had a short drive & he is much taller/longer - he also had no probs with it :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
No problems here. My car did not have the arm rest when I bought it, so I had a couple of weeks to drive the car without it installed. I had the dealer do it for me. Good thing, since one of the screws that needed to be removed was over-torqued at the factory and the dealer needed to order a new part to install the arm rest.

It does not get in the way and is comfortable. I like the fact that it slides forward and can be pushed back when necessary.

sparrow

·
Registered
145 Posts
Really tried to muck about with my arm rest today.
Drove the Z all the time with the rest slid in the forwards position, absolutley NO problems at all... except when I needed to use the hand brake on a hill start, so just nudged the rest to slide it backwards... no problem at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.