Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Found my car like this when going to work:

Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive tire

After some research, I´ve seen that the assembly is the most expensive part of the mirror... A pain in the ass, really :S

Does anyone have a mirror or the assembly for sale? It would be shipped to Ireland.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
If you're going to have it painted and don't care about color/want a cheap assembly then throw the part number minus color codes into Ebay: 76200-SZT-306 etc. I don't know if the Irish market part is different (you check) apart from the mirror, which should be able to be swapped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I exactly had the same issue with my left mirror bacause some jerk hit me. Be carefull those part of the mirror differs from OEM and aftermarket ones, and the GT and non GT models have different assemblies. I bought a Non-Gt complete mirror set from aftermarket, and disassembled the main holder and integrated that to my GT but i had do a lot of cuts, changing screws, adjustments here and there as well.

That holder part of the aftermarket sets are OK quality, but the mirror housing plastic is not the best, and to paint it properly it is better to someshow crack some weak connectors inside to paint it because the top cover part of the housing is in different color with the bottom cover, and the mirror cover is held together with some weird glued things, only way to seperate them is to gently break them. and glue it with adhasive again after paint job is done.

So in shorts, go with a Honda part,and not after market, and be carefull about the car models. Even the electrical connectors are different.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much, all of you guys!!

I have managed to get a whole mirror from the States in perfect state for only 85€!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts