Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Firestone left off my lower engine splash guard... I know that PN is: 74111-TM8-A10

What I want to make sure of is that I get all the correct clips, it looks like none of the originals were saved. From the diagrams I have been able to find online looks like I will need at least 2: 91514-TM8-003

Can anyone help me narrow down the rest of the clips I will need for just this assembly? My fenders and other covers are intact.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Bolt part number reference.

You need:
90114-SE0-000 Screw, Tapping (5X20) [oil change panel] x6 iirc
90308-SB2-013 Nut, Suspension (5mm) [oil change panel] x6 iirc (if those aren't still present on the adjacent panels)
91514-TM8-003 Clip, Cover (Lower) [oil change panel] x2
91506-S9A-003 Clip B, Bumper [oil change panel] x2

Thanks to Litz.

·
Super Moderator
7,163 Posts
and once you replace all the parts walk into the Firestone and explain how they will reimburse you the cost of the parts. I wonder if any of the dealers I have dealt with also left off any parts underneath? Hmmn I might have to crawl under The Speed Bump and look around.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/897633-post10.html

You need:
90114-SE0-000 Screw, Tapping (5X20) [oil change panel] x5 iirc
90308-SB2-013 Nut, Suspension (5mm) [oil change panel] x5 iirc (if those aren't still present on the adjacent panels)
91514-TM8-003 Clip, Cover (Lower) [oil change panel] x2
91506-S9A-003 Clip B, Bumper [oil change panel] x2

Thanks to Litz.
and once you replace all the parts walk into the Firestone and explain how they will reimburse you the cost of the parts. I wonder if any of the dealers I have dealt with also left off any parts underneath? Hmmn I might have to crawl under The Speed Bump and look around.
You guys rock, Thank you so much!! I of course plan on walking into Firestone with my receipts and say here are the parts you left off of my car =) Thanks again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently took it to the dealership to get a transmission fluid flush, and low and behold they didn't screw on the 2 front screws to the front underbody panel/plastic cover...

Didn't notice until my ride to work the next day (today) and didn't realize what it was until my ride home (just now), so it's fair to say the front of it is a little bit torn up/melted.

My fault for not noticing it sooner, but can't believe they could forget something like that.

Anyone know the exact part number for it? Can't seem to find it on honda parts...

Also apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong spot, never posted before.

Here's the panel for reference.
a89351a87da2e0f67329f02e6f9ae734.png

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
It looks like you're missing one of the self-tapping screws as well, far right side of the picture, hole with no screw. Just to confirm:
  • Theres the 2 clips at the front of the panel (which are not visible from that photo angle, the clips you do see are a different piece.
  • 6 metal screws (not five as listed above), 3 on either side of the pannel (screws into metal captive 'suspension nuts' that slide onto the adjacent panels)
  • 2 plastic screw-in clips (square shape) at the rear of the pannel

·
Premium Member
6,149 Posts
It looks like you're missing one of the self-tapping screws as well, far right side of the picture, hole with no screw. Just to confirm:
  • There's the 2 clips at the front of the panel (which are not visible from that photo angle, the clips you do see are a different piece.
  • 6 metal screws (not five as listed above), 3 on either side of the panel (screws into metal captive 'suspension nuts' that slide onto the adjacent panels)
  • 2 plastic screw-in clips (square shape) at the rear of the panel
Nice catch Koala--Yes, six of them buggers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts