Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heated, leather seats are standard on the CR-Z GT in the UK. Has anyone imported a pair of these seats and installed them in a US CR-Z?

I'd prefer heated seats and more comfortable seats than are in the US CR-Z models. Are the leather UK seats any different (besides leather versus cloth) than the US seats?

Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
I second this, please provide infoz on part numbers, install, and wiring!

And cost.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I will include pics of mine next week. Car goes in the shop on Tuesday to have the heated two tone leather seats and the power moonroof installed. Seats were included in my purchase price/trade in. I am going with dark carbon for the door panels and the outside surfaces, and Lapiz Blue for the seating surfaces, both in Tuscany leather (a real soft italian brand) with the blue thread contrast stitching like on the steering wheel, as well as the liquicel inserts for comfort. Like Doctor Scholl's for your posterior. The Honda folks are supposed to let me know tomorrow if my car can be retrofitted with the backup camera mated to the navigation screen or not. If not, the seat people are going to install 4 of the "beeping" backup sensors on the rear. After that, the only thing I might have left to do will be to possibly have a carbon fiber hood to replace the OEM one painted to match my car and the rear spoiler strictly for aesthetics. I will post pics after I pick up the car.

By the way, I have a friend on another forum I belong too who is a sponsored "Boi Racer" and he was telling me there were folks in his crowd out in Cali who have pushed the CRZ to around 300hp already. I believe him as I know the guy. I am not sure what this import tuner stuff does for the "Hybrids" fuel economy. I am fairly certain nothing good though. Still, a 300 HP CRZ. I would like to see that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.