Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across a site that creates custom graphics for all types of cars...Hondas, Toyotas, etc... (Sun strips, vinyl accents, engine dress up kits, etc...) At the moment, the items they make for the CR-Z are extremely low due to not having access to a CR-Z. If anyone lives near Gilroy, California and would be interested in collaborating with the company drop me a line and will pass on the information. They agreed to provide some of the items for free and others at a discounted price. I would be all over this if I didn't live on the other side of the country. Let me know...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you give me an email address I will pass it along to them and they will be in contact with you.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I spoke with the vendor today and it doesn't really make sense for my car to be the prototype unit since I won't actually want any of their vinyls.

But if someone near Gilroy, CA (Really anywhere near San Jose or San Francisco is close enough) wants to use their car as the test-bed; they can borrow my CR-Z for a few days while their car is with the vendor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts