Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am the proud owner of a Premium White Pearl CR-Z...

Just picked it up about a month ago, and im loving it!! (I'd been eyeing it since before it came out last August)

Until today, I had still never seen one outside of a dealership or auto show...

I was at the Canadian Tire on Sources/Highway 40 in the west island of Montreal, when I saw one parked out front.

I took some pictures with my phone, but the owner never came out of whatever store he/she was in.

Just wondering if it belongs to anyone here on the forum...

If its yours, I'd love to hear from you!
(and I can send you full size pictures if you're interested)

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
hello got mine in oct 2010 blue also but not that one mine park from 6 to 2:30 on st-jean and 40 the building under construction on the south est corner. you can't get in but if you go in the metro parkin lot between hymus and the 40 will see you there at 2:30 anytime for the next month or so.got the arm rest in mine and waiting on the illuminated door sill also got a brush crome decal on gaz door, looks ok but looking for better!!! ciao

·
Registered
582 Posts
hello got mine in oct 2010 blue also but not that one mine park from 6 to 2:30 on st-jean and 40 the building under construction on the south est corner. you can't get in but if you go in the metro parkin lot between hymus and the 40 will see you there at 2:30 anytime for the next month or so.got the arm rest in mine and waiting on the illuminated door sill also got a brush crome decal on gaz door, looks ok but looking for better!!! ciao
as amazing as it may be we are now 2 CR-Z on that jog my blue and this other guy silver one i'll find out who it belong to on monday for sure

it would be nice to make a pics session with a white,silver,and blue park together i haven't even saw that at the dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL
cant believe i found the owner!
I can send you the full size pics if yer interested!

I guess i must've got there just after you, cause i took pics, went into bureau en gros, took a few more pics, then went into canadian tire, then i left lol

(was the first CRZ i had seen on the road aside from mine)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.