Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this cool-looking body kit from AIT Racing on ebay: LINK

I haven't seen many pictures of it on CRZs, so I'm a little suspicious that there might be something wrong with it. Anyone here have, or know someone with this kit?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of all the CRZ's full body kits readily available, this one is the most striking to me. The little vents on the rear bumper and the curves on the splitter are very unique compared to something like Mugen or C-west. I would like to know more about the quality & fitment, before I go of and buy this kit. I'm starting to wonder if a lack of quality or an issue with the seller is why it isn't very common?

·
Registered
156 Posts
That company has been around a long time. It is located in southern California. My friend owns a shop that has an account with that company. I have picked up some parts for my civic back in the day.

Here is their website.

If you really want the kit I can see what my friend can get it for and if its even in stock at AIT. You will have to get it painted and installed on your own. Possibly he can have the kit drop shipped from AIT. Should be able to save you some shipping VS having it shipped to his shop and then shipped again to you. Or you can pick it up from either AIT or his shop if you are from So Cal.

The price you see from AIT's website is their suggested MSRP, when authorized shops sell the kit they usually sell them for a lower price than MSRP. Sometimes offer specials with permission from AIT so that other companies that has an account with AIT doesn't get screwed over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts