Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Honda dealer has sent me a preloaded card with $500 worth of goodies as far as parts and service, it gives a %15 discount on accessories, free car washes, and after negotiating a price on a new vehicle it knocks another $500 off! It is only good for a year though.

Did anybody else get this from there dealer?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Nope, nothing here.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, That's interesting.... It looks like a regular credit card. It has headed for the shredder when I started to read the paper it came with. I wonder why we got it.... It's a nice thing but kind of freaks me out.

·
Registered
618 Posts
My dealer has...
free oil and filter changes for life
engine guaranteed for life
free state inspections
free car washes
parts and service guaranteed for life

... and free manicures on wednesdays :rotfl:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Down at DCH Honda in Lemoon Grove CA during your oil change you can get a free massage! No Lie!
When Honda calls you for a quality survey I dare you to say that you didn't get a Happy Ending. :pP:

Your avatar rocks by the way!:headbang:
Years ago when they had a drafting class in high school, I had an assignment to take line drawings of the CRX from two different car magazines and use them to create an axial projection. So I had to scale both drawings, then use the front and side views to render the top of the car. And the originals were done by different draftsmen.

I didn't draw my avatar, but it reminded me of those days. (I just changed it to the 1st gen model, like what I had)

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
When Honda calls you for a quality survey I dare you to say that you didn't get a Happy Ending. :pP:
:yeahthat: Unless of course it was at the mall or airport.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.